- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- USAW Olympic Weight Lifting Coach Level 1
- CPR/AED Certified
- Played 4 years of college baseball at Washington College
- Finished top 10 in career hits and was a 2-year captain
- Assistant Baseball Coach Washington College
- Sports Performance Coach Washington College
- Group Fitness Instructor at Washington College
- Personal Trainer Chesapeake Fitness-Assisted athletes in the rehabilitation of 5 Post-ACLTears, 3 torn rotator cuffs & several sports hernias
- Personal trained clients with pre-existing chronic lower back pain, low Bone Muscle Density (Osteopenia), shoulder impingement, patella tracking issues, previously torn labrums and cancer survivors.
I have had the opportunity to train over 900 NCAA Division III athletes. In addition to the college athletes I’ve trained, my private clientele has ranged from a 12-year-old female to a 74-year-old male, with multiple 40 to 60-year-old mothers and fathers mixed in between. The knowledge I have gained through my 4 professional certifications along with my experience, positivity and energetic style of training, will yield the results you are seeking. Regardless of your age, fitness level or previous exercise history, I will perform a comprehensive movement assessment in order to determine your exact level of fitness. Whether your goal is to: increase overall strength, lose fat, build muscle, or achieve “pain free movement”- my individualized programming will allow you to achieve your respective goal- while most importantly keeping you INJURY FREE.